Thursday, July 30, 2009

feathwers


I ordered feathers for a dress and they came twisted up like flowers. This is actually yardage of feather trim. They were so beautiful out of the shipping box, I had to take a picture. Of course the photo doesn't do it justice, but I will post anyway.

By the way, one of my brides was published on a wedding blog. If you want, you should check it out. It is www.snippetandink.blogspot.com. It is a few days back. Just look for the vintage carnival theme. The boys and I were lucky enough to go to this wedding. They now will feel all weddings should be like this one... tailor maid for two cute boys. They were in heaven and so were all of the adults. It couldn't have been a more beautiful wedding! Hayley Anderson was the bride. She has done a lot of my images on my web site. She is a talented photographer and evidently a gifted wedding planner as well.

No comments: