Monday, November 24, 2008

Paper Dress 2nd Try




Here is the enhanced version of this dress. The boys and I spent hours looking for huge pearls but, alas, were unsuccessful. It will be interesting to see what comes next in this series. I have always noticed that if I allow myself to do a series of things, I surprise myself with the outcome. My goal is to display these as an installation in a modern environment. I am thinking birds flying the flowers from tree branches to the dress. Think of the mice and birds in Cinderella.

3 comments:

Jeanette said...

Wow! That dress is too cool! It looks like something you'd see in a gallery somewhere.

Maren said...

OH MY GOSH!!!!!! Could that be any more fabulous?! Melissa, you are INCREDIBLE!!!!

andi said...

I love it. Just one question ...

How exactly do you plan on transporting this confection???