Sunday, November 30, 2008

Jesse and Mitch





Mitch is the last sibling in my husband's family to be married. He found Jesse and they are a very cute, and very in love, couple! I was honored because they made a trip to Utah to get the dress done. I met Jesse when we had our first design meeting. It was an intense project that lasted a bit less than a week. I always have a great time working on dresses for out of town brides. For some reason the time limit and the pressure makes for a great gown. This dress is a silk satin with silver embroidery and beading at waist. One of these photo's have my great in-laws with the bride and groom.

2 comments:

Ker-Dog and the gang said...

I love Jesse's dress. I wish I could have seen it in person.

andi said...

WOW! That dress is a dream and the bride is built just right for something like this. Great job re-inventing the wheel.