Friday, March 5, 2010

The Party














As most of you know, we have been pouring our life and soul into a home remodel.  It started with putting big windows into our rental house basement.  It ended with replacing everything, leveling floors, extensive re-wiring of most of the home, all new plumbing as far as we could, and on and on and on.  We finally had a party celebrating the ending of this process.  I would say completion, but I am beginning to understand there is no closure to this project.  These photos are not the best, but they do contain so many people that mean so much to us.  We wish all of our family and friends could have come.  We are grateful for those many people who did show up for a bit of a visit. 

I didn't include names because I don't know how the people featured would feel about that.  FYI.

I don't know what type of with drawls I will go through, not being able to go to the house to work every day.  Thankfully, I have some incredible dresses lined up that I can't wait to start.  Wheww!

Thank you everyone.

3 comments:

Vanessa said...

incredible wedding dresses and house remodeling.....I feel so lazy....do you ever sleep? Wish I could have been at your party. So my youngest sister is getting married the end of march. Could I hope to see you? Oh, how I hope my family doesn't suck it all out of me. I haven't seen you in too looongg.

the INies said...

The house looks so nice! It was fun to see pictures of people we know too. Great job!!

Ker-Dog and the gang said...

Looks amazing! Such a great open, fresh feel! Looks like you had a great turnout. We sooo wish we could have been there. Okay, now I can't wait to see the latest dresses