Saturday, June 13, 2009

Courtney's Bridals




So I was checking out nicolecarman.blogspot.com and saw these great shots of Courtney's bridals.

For those who know me well, this is the "Gweneth" bride.
Now do you see what I mean?

Anyway, I had a great time making this dress. I love unique details, Courtney chose a blush pink silk shantung. The perfect pink if I say so myself. I was also able to meet some of Courtney's friends and family, all who were great! Her photographer, Nicole, is so sweet. The perfect personality to be a great photographer. So you should check out her blog.

Just a note, I love the shape of this dress. They couldn't get a full shot of it on account of the rain and mud that day. Rain seems to be the story lately.

Soon you will get to see Courtney's sisters dress, Ash. This family is having two, yes, two daughters, within the same summer. I am excited to start on the next one!

2 comments:

Ker-Dog and the gang said...

Stunning!

hicks said...

Beautiful dress Melissa! It's fun so see all your creations on your blog.